Trouble sleeping is a problem which will impact most people at some point in their lives. Whether your insomnia is acute or chronic, tied to an underlying physiological condition or not, it can be debilitating. Not only is it not any fun to lie awake at night staring at the ceiling, but it can make the rest of your day a drag. Fatigue can worsen physical pains and intensify anxieties, and sleep deprivation can make you feel like you aren’t really awake. Spending your days in that twilight between asleep and awake can feed into the problem, because the fatigue poisons and increased anxiety can continue to make it hard to sleep at night.
That’s where Serenity Natural Sleep Aid comes to the rescue. Serenity is a completely natural supplement for sleep which includes a healthy concoction of minerals, herbs, and vitamins to promote a regular sleep cycle. Serenity does not contain any artificial ingredients that can harm your body or mind. In fact, these ingredients can provide you with other health benefits while helping you sleep.
How Does Serenity Support Better Sleep?
- Melatonin: Melatonin is actually a naturally occurring hormone in the human body. Melatonin can also be found in food sources including fruits, vegetables, grains, and meats. The melatonin you take in through your diet is very minor, however, which is why it is a good idea to take a melatonin supplement. In Serenity, concentrated melatonin helps you sleep by regulating your body’s internal clock. Melatonin tells your body when it is time to wake up and time to go to sleep. It is one of the most effective natural substances for promoting sleep as a result.
- Passionflower: Passionflower is an herb which has long been used for calming the mind and nervous system. It is also great for reducing muscle spasms like leg cramps that can keep you awake at night.
- Valerian root: This herb is probably the most commonly used in treating insomnia. Many studies have proved that it is effective at boosting the quality of sleep.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a key nutrient that many people are deficient in. B6 is used by your body for numerous applications, one of which is the synthesis of neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are important for sleep, which is how taking more vitamin B6 can lead to better sleep. Vitamin B6 also helps to regulate hormones and is great for your skin. B6 may also lead to improvements in your mood.
- Magnesium and zinc: These two minerals are included together because they metabolize well together, and because both act on the nervous system. They produce a calming effect, which can help to relax both body and mind for rest. Magnesium, like melatonin, is often used by itself as a supplement for sleep. By combining it with other ingredients here, it is even more effective.
Scientific Studies Back Up the Health Benefits of Serenity Natural Sleep Aid
The ingredients in Serenity are well known for their effectiveness in treating insomnia. Many scientific research studies back up their efficacy. Here are a few examples:
- A 2006 study in the American Journal of Medicine stated that, “The available evidence suggests that valerian might improve sleep quality without producing side effects.”
- A 1995 study on melatonin conducted by Garfinkel, Lauden, Nof and Zisapel demonstrated that melatonin produced faster and better sleep in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study.
- Another study in 2011 by Rondanelli M., Opizzi A., Monteferrario F., Antoniello N., Manni R., and Klersy C. determined that supplements containing magnesium, zinc, and melatonin appeared to improve the quality of sleep and life for residents in a long-term care ward suffering from primary insomnia.
As you can see, the vitamins, herbs and minerals contained in Serenity Natural Sleep Aid have plenty of scientific research backing their effectiveness. Each of these ingredients alone can produce a noticeable improvement in your sleep patterns. Combined, their power is enhanced. And best of all, since the ingredients are natural and healthy, they will also improve other aspects of your physical and psychological health while helping you to sleep!