2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of computers accessing the Site; (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site; (4) referring site; (5) pages visited on the Site; and (6) the duration of your visit to the Site (your “Session”) (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site, and to gather other Session information.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete any online forms, surveys, or contest entries on the Site, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
(c) TEXT NOTIFICATIONS. By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
(a) USE OF INFORMATION. We may use Contact Data to send you information about the Company, our products or services, to fulfill an order you have placed, or to contact you when necessary. We may use your Financial Data to bill you for products and services.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask for your Personal Information. Further, you may always “unsubscribe” from receiving future email correspondence from Company, by selecting this option from a Company email transmission you have received.
(d) DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE.
(i) Most browsers offer “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that let you communicate to websites that you do not wish to be tracked around the web. The Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. DNT was designed to limit tracking across different websites and online services, and not data collection from websites you visit directly. Therefore, our data collection and use is outside the scope of a DNT request, and we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
3.1. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at https://store.eunatural.com/account/login. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; and (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company.
3.2. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You should promptly notify us if your account is used without your permission. In such an event, we will assist you in establishing a new password for your account.
3.3. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make forums or message boards available to you. Please understand that any information that you choose to disclose in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
4. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION. This website is not intended for use by minors and does not direct content to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if we become aware of such collection, we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information as soon as practicable.
7. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, we do not and will not sell your personal information.
To the extent provided for by law, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the personal information we collect:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- The right to request us to provide you, or third party, with a copy of your personal information in a portable and readily-usable format.
- The right to request us to delete personal information that we hold about you and third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
- The right to exercise rights under the CCPA without being discriminated. The law prohibits us from charging different prices or rates to consumers, providing different services to them, or denying them goods or services, because they exercised their CCPA rights.
If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number for verification purposes.
Last Revised: 1/1/20